Portland Revibe is all about customer service and making sure we attend to any questions and special requests you have. If you have special requirements, please let us know prior to purchasing and we would be happy to assist!
Given our items are one-of-a-kind vintage pieces, all sales are final and items are sold "as is." If you ever have additional questions and/or want additional pictures, please contact us directly!
We are always open to suggestions if you feel something could be improved. We welcome and appreciate direct discussions to review topics respectfully.
We don't accept returns or exchanges, but please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
All sales are final and items sold are "as is." If you ever have additional questions and/or want additional pictures, please contact us directly!
Portland Revibe offers an interest free payment plan option. Items paid over time in segments require: full contact and payment method details, an upfront non-refundable deposit, and agreement of all terms and payment timelines between the buyer and seller (Portland Revibe.) Payment must be made in full before any item/s can be shipped.
**Please note that already discounted items are not eligible for additional coupon rebates.
As a service to our customers, Portland Revibe handles all shipment claims on your behalf.
Portland Revibe insures every shipment we send via standard shipment carriers and freight service providers. Exceptions on insurance would be Greyhound freight as they only provide partial coverage.
IF YOUR ITEM IS DAMAGED - please contact us immediately with photos of the packaging and broken item. DO NOT file a claim yourself as our company will get a faster response.
Claims process for standard shipment carriers:
- The window to submit a claim may be slightly longer than 5 days, but we would prefer to get this information within 1-3 days of you discovering the item was broken.
Claims Process for freight shipments - We only have a 1-3 day period to submit a claim before it is too late. Please provide Portland Revibe with photos of all the packaging on the pallet and item damages as soon as possible!
In the rare occurrence that a package is delayed weeks beyond the intended delivery date, a claim may be allowed to be submitted to the shipping carrier and would be handled by Portland Revibe on your behalf.
If the package is lost, a claim will be handled by Portland Revibe on your behalf.
USPS and various carriers have limitations on the size and weight of packages they will handle. For larger items, we require a full address to provide shipping quotes. Portland Revibe typically provides all of the: packaging, crating and palletizing in-house to further help our clients save on these services.Larger items that exceed all standard carrier shipment thresholds will require palletization and shipping via freight services.
Freight services are VERY different than standard carrier shipments:
- Freight shipments require a good contact number to reach you at to coordinate drop off’s and inform you of any shipment changes.
- Most freight shippers only drop off curbside unless you are interested in a white glove unpacking service (additional fees for this service would need to be assessed.)
- Freight typically takes longer to process and ship overall compared to standard 7-10 day rates.
- You will need to take photos of all sides of your delivered pallet before unpacking it. If damage is found, you will need to send these photos to Portland Revibe immediately so that our team can process a damage claim on your behalf within the very short 1-3 day claim period!
- Once a freight shipment has left our facilities, Portland Revibe is no longer responsible for any shipping liabilities. Any matters will need to be coordinated or worked out between the shipper and customer directly to best ensure service needs are met.
Portland Revibe can help assist with filing claims and can forward any feedback as needed, but we will not be involved in the coordination of delivery / updates on the freight shipment.
Local pickup can be arranged for free and local delivery is available for a fee around the Portland Oregon Metro and Vancouver WA. Quotes can be received upon request with a provided address.
-Items sent back due to: not providing the proper address, not claiming your package/s through any postal / freight carrier after repeated contacts attempts and any other valid reasons, will require buyer/s to pay for new shipping or incur a 40% restocking fee with no refund on prior shipping costs.
**In the case we need to resend the returned package, the customer will be responsible for paying the additional shipping fees.
Please note that furniture items above standard shipper measurement and/or weight thresholds cannot be auto calculated via our websites shipping calculators. You will need to reach out to our team with your FULL address so that we can provide you with accurate shipping quotes.
**Customs processing, duties, fees and any additional taxes required will be your responsibility to manage and fulfil
- Purchases often can be bundled to consolidate shipment costs etc. Please message us directly if you are looking to purchase larger groups of items and we would be happy to assess consolidated shipping costs for you.